A Vestas é uma empresa de origem Dinamarquesa com atuação no ramo das Energias Renováveis, em exclusivo na energia eólica.
The Service Department is responsible for the smooth running of our customer’s wind farms, ensuring the highest levels of performance from each turbine for its entire lifespan. It works to ensure that the turbines are operational to their maximum capacity, delivering the best possible energy yield for customers. As such, the team is key to maintaining long-term customer loyalty.
The Service Technician utilizes skills and training to perform maintenance work on assigned wind turbines. The Technician will follow specific schedules and procedures including safety protocol, turbine service and/or installation processes, and other direct and detailed verbal and written instruction.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, the key tasks are to:
- Ensure Vestas health and safety procedures and quality requirements are followed.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Maintain Vestas wind turbines at customer wind farms throughout the region.
- Monitor WTG performance.
- Report turbine conditions and collect turbine data for research analysis.
- Liaise professionally and effectively with customers where needed.
- 2 years technical degree in Electric or Mechanic OR a technical education preferably in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar position, such as in the electricity or maintenance industry.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand basic drawings and schematics.
- The ability to work at heights and in challenging weather conditions.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office, as well as software skills for data collection and reporting.
- Good understanding of written and spoken English and native Portuguese speaker.
- Valid Driver’s License.
What we offer
Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite vestas.taleo.net.